View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default May 19, 2019 at 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
Hi TheUrOther, I have the impression that you are looking for validation and connection on PC rather than ideas for solutions or questions about your troubles. Do I have that right?
No, that is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.

What about my actions make you think I want "validation"? How the heck does "validation" stop
Possible trigger:
Or put food on my table, or pay my rent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Were these people your friends, strangers or law officials?
Friends? I've never had a friend in my entire - and that fact defines the entire problem! No one will be my friend or support me in any way thanks to the propaganda and rumor-mongering going on; no one will be my friend because everyone thinks I'm a monster, thanks to all the lies in people's heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I don’t know where you live but it sounds like a very unsafe neighborhood.
Whether it is unsafe for other people does not matter; all neighborhoods are unsafe to me, because other people live in them. It could be perfectly safe for everyone else; it will be dangerous for me because all humans are inherently dangerous to me, because they are irrational and refuse to control their emotions. They allow their fear to dictate not just their behavior, but their very thoughts. My emotional center can't even communicate with my rational brain; that line was cut ever since my parents tortured mental discipline into me.

Last edited by FooZe; May 20, 2019 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: administrative edit to bring within guidelines
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote