Thread: Roll Call 148
View Single Post
Anonymous40796

Default May 19, 2019 at 08:03 PM

Hey everyone. just been editing today. I've been meaning to write an essay about striving inspired by Goethe, but I wont be able to work on it for a couple months. 11 more days until I see my pdoc to help me sleep better. She was confident that the increases in Seroquel and Geodon would stamp out my mania but it hasn't. I wish I could give some of my energy to my roommate who needs to take concerta and Wellbutrin to stay up and alert.

Today is the finale for GoT's. Ill have to watch it sometime. I got a couple seasons in but it got too dark for me, reminded me of my psychosis a bit, I was getting anxiety. I did finish Better Call Saul season 4 though. That's more my type of show. It's an offshoot from Breaking Bad.

I got a hair cut so im looking sharp, I just need to trim my facial hair a bit. NPR in Detroit has an amazing segment called Essential Music by Anne Delesey or something, and man I wish it was also made into a podcast, because NPR's All SOngs Considered has progressively gotten worse over the years, or more probable, my taste has changed. Does anyone know any good podcasts for finding new music?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote