View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default May 20, 2019 at 01:43 AM

Maybe you have stuff to learn about yourself, yourself and not this guy. You says "he this, he that" but relationships are not like shopping with a credit card in the supermarket. Seems to me that you have an inner polarity/ conflict/ whatever the word between "excitement" and "self-respect". Not the egotistical type of self respect "I can date anyone I want" but the deeper acquaintance with your strengths and weaknesses.

Perhaps both you and he have journeys to make separately. Noone is "boring" to someone who loves them, but love is a difficult journey to achieve in my own experience. I'm rushing now so perhaps this isn't phrased the best possible way. I have someone to take care of today also... I've known boring men who found themselves (not with me) and became interesting. Perhaps you are also "boring" in certain ways, what is "boring"? Usually the men who I found "boring" did not think of themselves as attractive, but they found that part of themselves through self-care and loving relationships.

All this a ????? Gotta run, you know how it goes....

PS Yeah, there is one type of "boring" that I still find makes me feel frantic, but in my own experience there is more than one type of boring: can be either about my real needs to feel alive, or about negative projections. You talk as if "boring" is an innate quality in this guy, but actually being bored is your feeling about him, your feeling and not his innate quality.

Perhaps look a bit into this in your own highs and lows?

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote