View Single Post
shredder0288

Member Since May 2012
Trig May 20, 2019 at 05:45 AM

On Dec 12th 20018 I lost the one person with whom I had pinned all my hopes and dreams on, the one person I had been totally honest with since the beginning of our relationship, she made me become a better person to want to become better for her and to show her it's possible to do.
Sophia and I had a relationship some would say wouldn't work or wasn't right. She was 24 and I am 58 she was addicted to heroin when we met and I use meth. The first night we met we talked for hours about everything I thought it was unreal how this girl could seem so worldly at such a young age.
Possible trigger:
He was sentenced a week ago to 31 years in prison. But that doesnt bring her back . I miss her tremendously . I feel like I did before her and I met directionless no purpose no joy or laughter just an existence that seems to have a future of loneliness and sadness ahead . Meeting other women holds no interest to me just makes me think of her more. The places I see remind me of her and the times her and I spent there, be they good, bad, or uneventful. It's been almost six months since she died and I still wake up crying, can't look at a picture of her without crying nor talk about her without crying, just writing this is extremely hard. I feel lost in this world without her

Last edited by atisketatasket; May 21, 2019 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Added triggers
shredder0288 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anonymous44076, mote.of.soul, unaluna