View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2019 at 06:07 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Confused1991! I DO understand your doubts, but I do believethat you'd be better off leaving him for good! Your kids won't truly be happy if you aren't happy with your husband after all! Can I ask you if your husband is abusive towards you and your kids? If that's the case you DEFINITELY need to get away from him AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! I'd suggest to talk to a lawyer about ALL of this and see how it goes from there! The fact that your husband doesn't let you find work and forces you to do things that you don't want to do instead also means that he's VERY controlling and VERY DANGEROUS! Please DO get away from him! There are shelters that can help women in needs! PLEASE SEEK HELP AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! Keep us updated on your situation, ok? We DO want to know how things are going for you and if things are getting ANY BETTER FOR YOU and if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT! WE'LL TRY TO DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU OUT! WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU! AND WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! Don't worry, we'll NEVER JUDGE YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many hugs to you, Confused1991!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Confused1991

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Iloivar