View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default May 20, 2019 at 07:26 AM

Thanks so much for sharing, Moose72! It's amazing how much many of us write over the years.

My answers:

1. I've posted 288 blog posts in my Wordpress blog over a 2 plus year period. I've also posted around 200 in a blog in a mental health-related website (not this one).

2. In 2017, I posted in my blog almost daily, but it started to slow down in 2018 and even more year to date 2019. I guess the slow down was partly mood related (fewer upswings), but my interest focus changed, too. I have a tendency to really get into something passionately, then eventually the passion fades. Also, I grew more private. Too many people in my life were reading my Wordpress blog.

3. I started my blog with the specific intension to write about many passions. Though many are mental health related, they are mostly articles, prose poetry, stories of the past with extra elements, or reflections. Not really journal entries. I have also written about nature, cooking, the arts, humor, social concerns, travel, and other topics. Because there isn't a single focus, my blog has a variety of readers. I suppose a more singular focus may yield a more regular following, but I don't care. My point was to widen my own focus so as to not only think of bipolar disorder.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote