View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2019 at 02:19 PM

I'm so sorry you're struggling so much, sinking! Please DO NOT give up! You're still in time to fight back! Try to avoid drinking and to resist! I'm REALLY HAPPY that you're going to see your Therapist on Wednesday soon! Please just try to do EVERYTHING that isn't drinking! Try to distract yourself as much as you possibly CAN! Perhaps read some good books? Watch some TV? Please try to resist! You've been fighting up to this point, you can STILL fight! I'm here for you as well if you need someone to talk to! You can always PM me or contact me through chat! Just try to avoid ANYTHING DANGEROUS and drinking, ok? You've got this! YOU CAN DO THIS! I know you can! Is there anything we can do to HELP YOU OUT? ANYTHING AT ALL! Just let us know and we'll do it! WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU HERE! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many safe, warm hugs to you, sinking, my caring, dear, sweet, wise and WONDERFUL FRIEND!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking