View Single Post
Junerain
Legendary

Member Since Jul 2004
459 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2008 at 12:44 PM

For razzleberry,

It's easy to get cuaght up in the term, sex addict, it sounds enticing and it's intruiging to label yourself as that, and it may store some answers there for you...but it's good you started therpay again and I encourage you to deal with this, with your therapist....the judging I wouldn't worry about, start out by saying that it's hard for you to say this, with the fear of being judged....perhaps your T will be sensitive then perhaps he's naturally sensitive and you have nothing to worry about...but of all people, you should be able to confide in your T. Sex is a need like any other and I encourage you to confront your husband, you did say you asked to go to a doctor and he said there wasn't a problem...but I use the term 'confront..' here because you need to make it clear just how badly his lack of sexual appetite is affecting you....do not tell him you have looked elsewhere for sex but that you cannot see things continuing the way they are, in any way shape or form, that you just cannot handle it. Can you bring him to your T with you? Keep us updated, you write well, and I'm thinking of you, Junerain