View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2019 at 07:58 PM

It was a hot one today! 90 degrees, and tomorrow it’s back down to seventy. We were at the new house for about an hour and there is no air conditioning yet so that was fun lol. RS’s parents bought us a ton of stuff for our house including a dining table. I’m so grateful for them. They are such great people. We bought furniture yesterday so all we really need is basic pantry staples. RS’s parents are going to buy that too. So I don’t have to run up my target card lol.

I’m supposed to go to therapy tomorrow but she’s going to ask me what I want to focus on and I have no idea. Everything is going so well for me that I really don’t have anything to talk about. I’m trying to think of something to talk about but nothing is coming to mind. I’m not even that anxious about school. It’s going pretty well so far. So yeah I don’t know. Maybe I should reduce my sessions to every two weeks instead of weekly. Maybe that will help.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
Innerzone