Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2019 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurgam View Post
when you enroll in a college or university, the degree requirements are specifically laid out. you need to take so many credits to meet the standards set forth to earn the degree. if you do successfully, you earn the degree. you don't, then no degree.

having credits way over the amount needed does not qualify towards your degree. having enough credits that apply specifically towards your field of study does.

example..i had enough credits to earn minors in history, philosophy, and religion..but my major was in physical education. If I had not met the degree requirements then none of the other credits would have counted.

you can write appeals from now until the end of the time but the credit requirements are usually easy to find and follow. sorry.
Good point. Credit hours need to be towards the education requirements set for the degree.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote