View Single Post
Scooter9
Poohbah

Member Since May 2018
80 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 10:24 AM

Well, it looks like my experiment with Modafinil is over - it's not effective for me. My pdoc and I talked about it and it's just not getting me out of my depression and it has side effects at the higher doses I need for it to make a difference.

So we're moving back to Wellbutrin (Bupropion) XL. My pdoc feels that the Latuda will protect me from going manic on it again. I was on this about 10 years ago and it made me manic but I wasn't on anything else at the time, so now she feels the Latuda might help. She's also starting me on just 150mg - I was on 450mg before.

I just want a few better months for a better summer - keeping my fingers crossed that it works this time.

And even if it doesn't work out and kicks me back into mania, at least it will be a change from 18 months of depression (kidding - I know mania is bad).

My avatar picture is a photo of the Whirlpool Galaxy I took in April 2023. I dedicated this photo to my sister who passed away in July 2016.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, Daonnachd, giddykitty, gina_re, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow, giddykitty, Wild Coyote