View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM

I'm so sorry you've had to put up with ALL of this, golden_eve! I completely agree with what StreetcarBlanche has already wisely said better than I ever could! Some people can be just mean and you don't need to pay ANY attention to them! Instead, just try to focus on YOURSELF, ok? Just don't give ANY attention to this kind of people because THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT! Just be confidend of your own accomplishment and be proud of what you've been bulding so far, ok? Just remember to SURROUNS YOURSELF with people who truly appreciate you and love you for who you TRULY ARE and who TRULY appreciate and enjoy all the hard work you've been putting in ALL the areas of your life, including your blog of course! It IS important to focus on our own health and our own health and to not waste any of our precious time with negative energy and negative people in general! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! I hope things will get better soon for you and that you'll be able to forget this episode or incident soon! Sending many hugs to you, golden_eve!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643