Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry if my words have hurt you, TishaBuy! That wasn't my intention! I better understand what you mean now! I understand it must hurt a lot! Unfortunately we can't control what other people decide to do, including our sons, we can only control what WE do! I'm sure you've been a wonderful mother and that you've done EVERYTHING that you could to be a good parent! Unfortunately things like this can just happen and it's NOT YOUR FAULT! I'm REALLY HAPPY that you have a good relationship with your other son at least! I hope you're taking GREAT care of yourselves as well! I'm so sorry that you're going through! It must certainly be VERY PAINFUL and your feelings are TOTALLY VALID! It's perfectly normal that you'd feel the way you do! Sending many hugs to you, TishaBuy!
You didn’t hurt my feelings at all, Mickey. I wanted feedback for help with this issue. I can handle constructive criticism and seek truth. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.

I think the deeper fear here is that I am actually worried for my son. I wonder if his fiancé is truly healthy for him. There’s no stopping this marriage, so only time will tell.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky