View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 02:10 PM

We were completely supporting him while he was in college. Now that I am thinking about it I figured it out! He got the job and kept it secret so he could save up money for a downpayment on the apartment he now rented to live in with her! We were encouraging him to do all he needed to do for his career, which meant doing labs and internships. He didn’t do this. Instead, he worked this job, keeping this from us while we financially supported him in full, so he could save up money to carry out his secret plans that she wanted! Yeah, we would not have given him the money for the apartment and the company job he ended up taking. We expected him to follow through with his career and we were thinking we were supporting him in that. Now, we could have had an honest discussion, but he chose to just be sneaky.

I’ve tried to keep an open mind and like his fiancé. No, I never said that I didn’t like her or acted like I didn’t in any way. We just saw them and I was very gracious. Still, there’s no good connection with her, all coming from her.

This son only takes from us phone, health insurance, and auto insurance. Once he weds in a few months, I’m not sure what will happen.

Our other son gets paid from his grad school program, plus we pay the above for him.

The son with the fiancé paid everything for the apartment, all the rent although he lives with her. Now I see what happened with that!

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076