View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 02:23 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, LiteraryLark! Do you want to share some more details if you feel comfortable by doing that? Even if you don't, that's PERFECTLY OK! Sometimes we just needs to vent after all! We're here for you to support you! Remember that you're a STRONG WONDERFUL PERSON! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! I completely agree with what SilverTrees and luvyrsels have already wisely said better than I ever could! Getting out for a little bit and guided metiation are BOTH WONDERFUL IDEAS! I'd suggest to try them out if haven't already! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new things and new ways to cope wirh your feelings! Please DO consider reaching out to a professional if you're STILL feelings BAD OR WORSE if you haven't already of course! Please let us know if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT nad to MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, ok, my friend? WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Let us know when things are getting better for you, ok, my sweet friend? REMEMBER THAT WE'R HERE FOR YOU AND THAT WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many hugs to you, LiteraryLark, my altruistic, AWESOME, caring, dear, generous, kind, sensible, sweet, wise and WONDERFUL friend!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; May 21, 2019 at 02:40 PM..
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote