Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidso View Post
I'd like to ask you what you are doing for yourself TishaBuv? You seem to have been knocked back by people around you, but you are smart and have a breadth of life experience. How can you use that for you personally.

Your sons seem to have lucked out in getting so much financial support from their parents but it's normal to need to make our own mistakes and to learn from them.
I'm not writing this to be nasty at all, but your recent posts seem so sad - and somewhere deep in that sadness is the kernel of new growth - nurtured by all your rich life experience. It's a work to transform sadness into growth... but you will - I have this sense of richness waiting to happen in you - like the old fortune teller that I am.

Hugs!!!
Since I started taking a med that has stopped my crying meltdowns , I am taking baby steps to just breathe and function daily. My husband quit his job , thanks to not caring to financially help our kids any more and we’ll have loads of time together now. No real plans at all his or mine....

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076