View Single Post
Sunflower123
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2015
95k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 04:36 PM

I saw a PA today and he ordered X-rays to see what is going on with my back. He said no ibuprofen because my kidneys are functioning at the low end of the scale. Unfortunately, that’s what works for me painwise but I will diligently stay away from it. I didn’t think to ask why my kidneys would be functioning on the low side - psychotropics? This concerns me.

Less than 2 weeks until vacation! The first week it will just be me, my daughter and her boyfriend. It will be nice to take a break from caregiving for pets and humans alike. It will be heavenly getting a good night sleep without getting up between 2-5 am. Looking forward to sitting in the surf and reading some James Patterson.

My sister is bringing my mom down the second week. It will be an awakening for her. There are three of us kids but I’ve been the caregiver so I’m not sure she knows how involved it can get.

Feeling a little blue today for a few reasons. Hopefully, it will pass soon.

Warm wishes and hugs to all.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, Daonnachd, Fuzzybear, giddykitty, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted, Wild Coyote