View Single Post
lightly toasted
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2019
1,724 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2019 at 05:32 PM

Just got off the phone with the cat nuclear medicine clinic, so our wee girl is all booked in. Going to be rough her being away from us for a whole week, rough on her, rough on us. Harder for her, of course because she won't know what's going on and why we've left her in this strange place so far from home.

I'm wondering if my seroquel dose is too high. I'm sleeping 9 hours a night often, and despite getting out of bed at 7:30, it seems to be closer to 10 or 10:30 before I can really get myself in gear. I think the med is dragging me down a bit too much, I'm able to drink strong tea in the afternoon and still sleep that night - that's very unusual for me.

I did tackle the kitchen and managed 3 loads of laundry and bunged something in the crock pot for dinner. I even managed to have a shower and wash my hair. I hacked away at my hair with a pair of scissors, trying to get rid of some of the bulk. It only looks passable if I take a straightening iron to it, but I just don't have the energy or patience for that most days, and I've just been scraping it back into a sad little pony tail and using a barrette to hold back the floppy part that is too short for the pony tail. I was hoping to achieve something that I could scrunch some product into
and allow to dry and it would look okay. My hair is part way dry now and I really don't think I achieved my objective- it's still quite puffball and wild. Ah well, I may go at it again later in the week, or probably just return to pulling it back into a pony again. Meh, whatever, it's only hair. I cannot afford a hair cut right now, not even at the cheap as chips walk in place. At least I didn't cut it too short, which always a risk, so there's that.

I did de-hair my face, and give my woolly-bear caterpillar brows a trim also. So I think I'm acceptable for public viewing.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Daonnachd, Fuzzybear, giddykitty, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
wildflowerchild25