View Single Post
SummerTime12
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2013
601 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 06:29 PM

I have exciting news!! I was offered 2 jobs and accepted my top choice today! This will help us out SO MUCH. On top of that, I found out that my husband’s work provides us with a card to cover up to a certain amount of out of pocket medical/behavioral health expenses. So I will be able to continue seeing my t!

To help us get through til our next mortgage payment though, I have been dog-walking fo a few months as @H011yHawkJ311yBean suggested. I also babysit when I can (I was a nanny for a long time).

Regarding my husband, I appreciate all the comments and support. I don’t really know what to think about it right now, but I want you all to know I’ve read each comment and will think about everything. I’ll probably bring it up to my t now that I’m seeing him again soon (unless he’s booked lol). Also, my husband doesn’t drink or so drugs so it’s nothing related to that. Could be something mental health though, but he doesn’t want to see a therapist. I have a feeling that maybe I’ve made him sound worse than he is here due to the responses, but I can’t be totally sure so I guess that’s where my t comes in. I don’t want you all to think it just went in one ear and out the other; I’m definitely giving it thought. I just think it’s possibly more of an anger issue than anything. He’s really supportive of me in other ways. Idk. It’s so hard to explain. I also did a lot of reading on emotional abuse after I broke up with my ex who fit the description to a T, but it’s like.. my husband matches some of those characteristics maybe 10% of the time? Which is why it doesn’t feel like it’s truly that, because then where do you draw the line? When does mistreatment become abuse? These are all just my thoughts as I try to process this.
SummerTime12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, missbella, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, WarmFuzzySocks