View Single Post
Forgetmenot07

Member Since May 2019
51 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2019 at 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiuytl View Post
My idea is that she is a.) insensitive but b.) she could also want to force out the empowered you in you. You will only learn about her reactions if you do the "normal" thing, which is to ask her your questions face to face. And maybe she does not answer your emails because she's not getting paid for this.

How come you write her all these emails but cannot really face her with all that you have written? It's complicated for me to understand. What is your reason for not asking her at the beginning of a session "so, what do you say to my emails?", or something along that line. Would you describe yourself as very timid in all real life, person-to-person interactions? Or only when you're in love?

Because if you would describe yourself as timid, my next question is, is it one of your goals to overcome your timidity?

What are your goals?

(If any of the above sounds brash, provocative or challenging, it's not meant to. I am very much on your side, and really curious.)
Thanks, thats the thing...I am not timid or shy. I might not be assertive but i don't think there is a single person irl that would call me timid. My goals for therapy? This situation? Life?
Forgetmenot07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote