View Single Post
yellow_fleurs
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2018
1,265 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2019 at 07:21 PM

Well I am doing decently. My hormones seem out of whack and I am possibly having some joint flare ups (trouble walking today). My brain does not feel as off as I would expect given the hormones. I kind of wonder sometimes if some of my mental symptoms are related to inflammation. I get a flare up of joint pain and fatigue with my hormones, plus the mental issues, and I have heard of some possible relationship between inflammation and PMDD. Just makes me think is all, considering my symptoms seem to have improved since starting this NSAID, could be a coincidence though.

I had acupuncture today which I am hoping with help with the joint issues. Also scheduled a physical therapy appointment for a couple of weeks from now. I am kind of excited as it has been many years since I tried it and maybe they will be able to help somehow.

Having kind of a hard time getting motivated at work and feeling a bit flat, but able to occasionally have a good time so not too deep into depression. On reflection to this time last year I have to say I am pretty pleased with the progress even if it has been ups and downs. I just generally feel as though my brain is calmer and healthier.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear, giddykitty, gina_re, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted, wildflowerchild25