Innerzone
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2019 at 10:18 PM

Interesting day.

Yesterday, I got an email offer for a second interview, but was hesitant about the job itself (working in lots of different locations, rather far-flung for transit riding) and had on my to-do list to respond today.

As I was laying in bed thinking about this, the phone rang. Even though it wasn't a familiar number, I picked up. It was from a previous job I'd gotten beat out on. The person they hired took a professional job, so I'm up! I'm going to take it, though I said I'd talk to my current job to work out the time frame (I'd like to leave NOW, lol, but that wouldn't be nice to my co-worker who's about to go on vacation).

Got some stuff done, laundry, framed a couple pictures, took a shower, actually cooked both lunch and dinner, etc. Trying to eat a bit healthier.

I realized that I didn't mention the conjunctivitis finally went away (yea!). But the bruising from the sidewalk fall looks worse each day, but hopefully will clear up soon.

Mood-wise, things have been ok.

--The Cure

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, BeyondtheRainbow, giddykitty, gina_re, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, VerMOZZica