View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2019 at 04:32 AM

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for you advice and support!!!!! You've all given me GREAT, WONDERFUL ADVICE! Right now I'm in my second year of University! Switching Universities should NOT be a problem for me and I don't think it's too late since I know of people who have done that and are doing that ALL THE TIME! The problem is that I don't know WHICH career to pursue! I feel like perhaps I just need to work on MYSELF before having some clear ideas about what to do with my life! How long will it take to do that though? What should I do while doing that? HOW do I do that? It will also be very hard to tell my parents this! I feel like it's already hard enough to tell them that I don't like what I'm currently studying since they have put so much faith and trust in me! I'm not sure I could tell them ALL OF THIS without even knowing WHAT DO I WANT TO DO! All of these questions are making me feel more and more discouraged! I haven't given up yet but I'm not sure how long will it last! I feel VERY lost right now and I'm unsure of what to do... I can't do that alone! I DO need some help, I just don't know WHO! Thank you ALL SO MUCH for the GREAT ADVICE AND SUPPORT THAT YOU'RE GIVING ME! I realize I'm venting and writing too much and I hope you'll be able to forgive me for that! I'm just unsure of what to do next! Thank you ALL SO MUCH for being here and thank you ALL SO MUCH for the help you're giving! I hope I'll be able to repay my debts towards ALL OF YOU one way or another! YOU ALL DESERVE IT! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME, KIND, STRONG AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking