View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2019 at 02:18 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, splitimage! Unfortunately things like this can happen! Please try to do your best to STAY CALM! I'm sure that you'll be able to find a solution if you keep working with your Doctors! You're already trying to DO YOUR BEST and that's ALL we humans can do, right? Keep working on yourself AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN and remember that we'll ALL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN if you want to, ok? We DO want to know how things are going for you and if they're getting ANY BETTER AT ALL and if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT! Just mention it and we'll DO EVERYTHING WE CAN and we'll TRY TO DO OUR BEST to HELP YOU OUT! Remember that you're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON and that YOU'VE GOT THIS! YOU KNOW YOU DO! THAT'S A PROMISE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it goes! Sending many hugs to you, splitimage!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
splitimage