View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default May 22, 2019 at 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
maybe your husband is manic depressive or bipolar and never got diagnosed. That could be why you never know what mood he is going to be in and he can be in an up mood for a time and then get low and angry for a time with you.

It just sounds like you have had to live your life around "his" mood swings and you end up hybernating because anything you have tried to do with him he tends to be miserable about doing.

I think that you need to look into getting involved with other people doing something you would enjoy doing. It's not healthy for you to live like a hermit unless you are at your job working that I don't think you enjoy very much either.

Your insights are accurate. I have spent a lot of time hibernating. I keep thinking he just needs me to leave him alone for a while and things will get better. But the pattern continues.

I’ve been going out a lot and doing my own thing. Trying to make new friends and I have made a few new friends. It helps me a lot. I look forward to seeing my new friends and doing my own activities. I told him this weekend that I never look forward to time with him because he’s either grumpy or wants me to go away. That didn’t go over well with him. He either blames me that we don’t spend much time together or he claims that we spend a lot of time together.

I’ve started to believe he’s got some form of bipolar or severe depression.

I do think he loves me but I also think he’s very unhappy with me and has been for a long time. I’m feel really empty inside because I don’t know how to fix this.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky