seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2019 at 12:01 AM

@FearLess47 @MoxieDoxie

Thank you so much. I think you really "get" what it was I was trying to say. I'm struggling with very severe brain fog and confusion right now, so I'm afraid my posts are not as articulate or clear about what I'm asking as they may normally be.

It's not diet-related. I know that. Can't go into detail, but I've been up and down that road so I know that diet isn't the issue. Nor is exercise.

I managed to, despite the distress it caused and the total mental breakdown afterwards, to get some medical stuff scheduled today but it won't be for another couple of weeks. So I'm trying to do as Fearless suggested and I'm going through all my notes to write down the history of what I've been experiencing, what I think, and what I need help with.

Thanks so much everyone who replied.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter