View Single Post
Kibou

Member Since Oct 2017
63 hugs
given
Confused May 23, 2019 at 02:01 PM

I lost one of my friends around February and I had two weird dreams sicne then.

The first one took place at my boyfriend's place. I'm having a chill diner with him then my phone rings. I look at it and I see a text from my gone friend (let's call him W from on now..). It says "I'm bored here, so I'm going to visit you soon". I freak out and then wake up.

What was strange about this dream is that it was extremely realistic. My dreams always seem really incoherent, but this one.. The situation (my boyfriend and I often have dinner together at his house) itself, the places, even the behaviour of my boyfriend were very similar to reality..

I had the second dream tonight.
I'm not going to tell it entirely since it's long and quite boring, so I'll just write about the part where W appears I was at one of my mom's friends' house for some reason, I had to give her back an item she lended us. I was on the first floor but I couldn't find her anywhere so I went upstairs. On the second floor, I hear her voice coming from a room, but she's not alone, she's talking to someone else, a boy. The room's door open and they exit, and I discover that the person she was talking to was W.. I'm creeped out. W looks shocked too; We stare at each other for a moment, then he takes a step towards me and embraces me.
That's how it ends.
By the way, this woman and W are totally unrelated in real life. This woman doesn't even actually exist.

It's been disturbing me a lot, to the point that I can't even concentrate in the day while working - I'm thinking about this too much.

What do you think ?