View Single Post
stopdog
underdog is here

Member Since Sep 2011
1 hugs
given
Default May 23, 2019 at 03:37 PM

My point is to show that science is wrong a lot of the time - regardless of papers and juries and so on. Medicine has killed a lot of people and maimed a lot of others with their "science" and they keep on doing it even where some people are helped by it. And some people are neither harmed nor helped.
Western Medicine and its studies and drugs are driven by money. It happens at times where the purported cure will kill quicker than the disease.
Studies are paid for by those with an interest in keeping the drugging/medical machine as it is. Not in healing.

For the record, I am not particularly advocating for homeopathy. I would give it a try but it really hasn't come up for me. I am a huge proponent of acupuncture and eastern healing arts.
But everyone dies from something. I would rather it be from the disease and not the cure western medicine tried to poison me with to further line their pockets.

If I don't mind a therapist who follows a religion or believes in any sort of god, then why would I get worked up about homeopathy?

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde
Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Last edited by stopdog; May 23, 2019 at 04:12 PM..
stopdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote