View Single Post
ghostbud
Newly Joined

Member Since May 2019
Default May 23, 2019 at 06:45 PM

Hello.
Sometimes I have a pressure to talk and get things out. Like, I will literally spill my thoughts completely out of context/without explaining when I get the chance to. What really bothers me is that I noticed there are times I am actually saying some very random things, but I am not really "there" when I do and I have no control over what I am saying. Literally, I only become aware of what I said by hearing the words. It's just little sentences, just one at a time, that are really "out of place". That happens mostly when I am alone (thank God) and only just happened a few times when I was around others. It's on and off; comes and goes. I also type things I didn't mean to type sometimes, while I am thinking how to start writting something, I will type a few completely irrelevant words. I will also say a certain phrase without even thinking it or really choosing to, it just comes out, but that is a general phrase and always fits in so it's okay. It scares me, like how the hell do I say something that I didn't even think of?
ghostbud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, jaynedough, MickeyCheeky, sadveiledbride

Thanks for this!
jaynedough, MickeyCheeky, sadveiledbride, Skeezyks