View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 23, 2019 at 07:24 PM

Hello bpforever1. You can use logic and good judgment to keep yourself safe. Meet in a safe public place for dates. Do not accept rides from a new date. Don't go to their home and don't bring them to yours. Don't tell them your specific work or home locations. Limit your alcohol if you drink and make sure that it is served directly to you from the staff and not handed to you from your date.

I dated on and off via Match for 3 years. I did not have any bad experiences....just dates that didn't work out. I've heard good things from others about Match and EHarmony except that Eharmony does not allow separated folks or gay folks. Just a heads up.

I've heard that there are apps designed more for casual sex rather than dating. I think Tinder is like that but I don't know. The only one I used was Match. And of course an app designed for consenting adults to meet and have casual sex is very different from predators raping women.

What do you mean by dating not being safe in your area? Are you living in a war zone or a turbulent ghetto?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor