Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2019 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2011 View Post
That's how he said it anyway. He denied being mad today until I yelled. But if he wasn't actually mad, why did he act like he was? He wasn't ever mad the last time I worked with him. Today, the minute I arrived, he was already mad. And then lied about it.
Maybe he was upset about something long before you arrived. You didn't see him before you arrived so how do you know he wasn't already like that before you got there?

I could be upset about something & it comes across just in how I am at that time....& it doesn't mean I am mad at anyone. When I was mad about something at home it was difficult to put aside those feelings when I got to work & if I seemed angry it sure wasn't because of anyone at work.

DON'T EVER YELL at your boss. He has a right to be angry at you for doing that. Totally inappropriate behavior on your part no matter how you felt he was feeling.

Also you are working for them. Your presence does not depend on if you just FEEL like coming in later. Working means BEING RESPONSIBLE for meeting THEIR schedule not yours. You want to be a mature responsible adult you are going to have to learn to act like one.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lizardlady