View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 23, 2019 at 09:40 PM

Oh Marilyn,

how deeply unpleasant and stressful and frightening for you! I am so sorry that you had such an experience. Your second opinion idea sounds wonderful!!!

May I ask what type of cells they were referring to....uterine, cervical, ovarian?

I too have noted the absolutely crazy obsession that the medical establishment has with "pre-cancerous cells." Pre-cancer DOES NOT equal cancer. Our bodies are strange and complex at times. They do all sorts of odd things which show up on tests and do not actually result in disease or death.

I had a scare myself once, based on doctor's responses to routine tests....I was so scared. I already live with PTSD and the whole experience was anxiety-provoking. They took 4 biopsies last time. The time before that was just two so I was terrified that something was really wrong. Then all 4 biopsies came back completely NORMAL. What a load of nonsense! it's like they are so afraid of lawsuits or missing cancer that's truly there that they've gone completely hypervigilant in the other direction. They want me to go back in a year for more tests and I'll be telling them to take a hike. They can wait two years. I have no symptoms. I take care of myself and my biopsies were normal. Come on people. Dial it back!

Marilyn, do you have a kind friend or family member who can sit with you and give you a hug or make you a hot drink? You need some comfort and support after such an ordeal. If nobody is available, please try to do it for yourself. Be good and kind to yourself and do something to make yourself smile. YOU DESERVE IT!!!

I will be continuing to wish you peace, hope, and a bright future! Ps. if you are interested in holistic health options (really helped me) just let me know.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
Marylin, unaluna