View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2019 at 06:47 AM

Thank you Mopey. i did take the tests but they resulted negative (i was kind of hoping in some sort of explanation but its not the case). i probably cant sleep because of changing meds but i dont want to go back to those meds because they change me and i dont want to not know who i am without meds. i want to be me and at the worst i'll take other kind of meds (like tonight that worked better but not as good as the previous ones). as for the stomach its still up and down. maybe alcohol and pills messed it up? but i didnt take them for long. a week maybe. could only that short time of period have made such a mess in my stomach??? as for the rest? aches, pains, itches headaches etc? maybe i'll go to my GP. i dont know what to think and i dont know what to do because im messing up with meds without my pdoc knowing (but my T does, so maybe i'll talk with her first).

this morning i saw 2 prickets running wild on the street near my parents home: it was beautiful! i also got to greet the cats and then went to work. work is going as always on the background and im so happy i've only half day left. tomorrow or sunday i'll have to go celebrate my bro's bday for lunch but we'll probably stay out all day ugh

P and i are still talking through texts everyday 1-2 a day but thats enough. maybe he'll be back at work on monday. im still having to finish my drafts for my Ts and thats also what doesnt let me sleep at night. my mind is in overload.

i hope i'll have a nice night and dinner with my friend tonight and then a good night sleep.

now, a little while ago i heard other people coming to see my neighbors flat and they had 2 (TWO) babies crying all the time. i really hope it wont be them here. what i really would hope is that it would remain empty. oh what a dream it would be….

Thanks for still reading me and have a nice weekened to everyone

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey