View Single Post
aimlesshiker

Member Since May 2018
58 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2019 at 08:59 AM

Not entirely related, but I'm not sure where else to post an update.

Anyways, I've been really sad and upset the past few days. My ex tried asking me out on a date. I said no, of course, and he was disappointed but OK. However, I confronted him about it a couple days later and said, "hey, I'm over 'us' and have moved on." The next day he tried explaining how much he's changed, that he's not the same person anymore. And then I told him that I don't feel any chemistry between us, to which he said was not true, to which I said he could not say for me. So now I'm pissed he would invalidate my feelings and try to force something I'm clearly not interested in.

I thought we could be friends, but he's just annoying lately. On the bright side, through all of this BS I've learned to stand up for myself. The fact that I called him out and told him he couldn't tell me what to think makes me proud of myself. I'm just upset because I thought he was handling this well, but apparently not. I'm not taking responsibility for his happiness at all, but I just can't help but be angry at him (and I don't angry very easily!!!)
aimlesshiker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Innerzone, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Innerzone, MickeyCheeky