View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2019 at 02:49 PM

Mopey, "prickets" arent they like fawns or young deers? did i spell it wrongly??? i hope its clear now…

anyway, today afternoon at work was hard because i was so tired from lack of sleep but it went ok. tonight with my friend went fine too. she said my body issues are probably due to insomnia and irritability (along with meds change and alcohol and pills from last week which i didnt mention to her).
tonight i've decided i'll take a quarter of those pills hoping that i'll get to sleep better tonight. i really really need it, im exhausted. physically and mentally.

my bro's bday will be on sunday so i hope i'll get to sleep most day tomorrow. and watch my tv series with my cat.

next week will be another hell week. my dad will be tested to see if they will renew him his driver license. on wed i'll have paperwork to do all day (and get all ready for that) and see T (so have her letter ready too). and i'll see again P. he didnt text me back today when i said i was feeling pretty bad myself. is he one of those who only loves to talk about themselves and dont care at all about others??? im a bit disappointed… my friend will know if she'll get hired after 3 years of unemployment… (emotionally good for her but emotionally bad for me if she does. we wont be balanced anymore ).

and it will still rest to see how i'll do physically, with insomnia and what will happen with the new neighbors (someone should definitely come to live there after the 28th)

i know i may be keep complaining here day after day but i need to vent, i have nobody else except T to talk with (and we're talking about hard stuff lately)… it helps me. im sorry if im boring or just wasting your time or just wasting space here… but thanks to who reads me...

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey