View Single Post
Lemoncake
Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2019 at 03:25 PM

Do you think that there are ways to tell if your T likes you on a more personal level (not necessarily romantic), or that they enjoy your company?

During one of our rupture he told me that he would miss me, that he enjoyed spending time with me and liked my random quotes. He's told me that he care's about me loads of times. I never believed him until he gave me email contact and a full session whilst on holiday for 4 weeks.

Do they regularly extend the session beyond the 50 minutes you paid for?

Nope. That's not him the most he has ever done has been 3 mins, We start and end on time.

Do they allow outside contact?

Yep. I usually send more than one email but unless it's about scheduling, from all the ones I've sent I get 1 reply a week. But he didn't when we first started,

Disclose personal information with the aim of strengthening the rapport?

Not usually. He tells me very little about himself. Most stuff I know about him has been because I found it online. But he told me that he's spent more years than me in therapy (2.5 years at the moment), a book he read (Tess of the D'urbervilles). We have talked about the Red Wedding in GOT and used Star Trek terms.

Make daring (not inappropriate) jokes

Yep. I was talking about LOTR and the bit Gandalf comes to save the day, and was fawning over Liv taylor and Orlando bloom. He said he thought Aragorn would have been more my type.

And say nothing."

Lemoncake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Merope