View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2019 at 04:27 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, aimlesshiker! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! Definitely try to avoid CONTACT WITH HIM as much as you possibly CAN! Good on you for taking care of YOURSELF FIRST! Since you're not happy with him you're just doing the right thing for BOTH OF YOU by leaving him! Please don't feel guilty about your decision! Just use this time to focus on yourself, ok? If things will go well with that other guy then good for you, but no need to hurry like StreetcarBlanche has already wisely said better than I ever could! Please DO listen to Bill3 about emotional blackmall! You can't "fix" other people! They need to work on THEMSELVES as well! Just take of yourself, ok? THAT'S ALL WE'RE ASKING YOU! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how things are going for you, ok? We DO care about you and we DO want to know how things are going for you! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING AT ALL THAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT, OK? Just mention it and we'll DO EVERYTHING WE CAN and TRY TO DO YOUR BEST TO HELP YOU OUT! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Sending many hugs to you, aimlesshiker!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
aimlesshiker, Bill3

Thanks for this!
aimlesshiker, Bill3