View Single Post
Blackice1993

Member Since Apr 2019
4 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2019 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxieDoxie View Post
Keep writing! Also your blog post explains why we become so obsessively attached and dependent on our therapist.
Hey there! Thanks for reading. Yeah, sadly even therapists might not have any idea on how to heal from these emotional wounds from childhood. As a child I used to always sit by myself beside the classroom door in elementary school, and I cried a lot after my classmates had rejected me (I was new at the school that time). I used to go to a child psychologist at the time because I was always by myself, but all she ever told my parents was that I needed to socialize more. That's all. My parents had no clue what was even going on at school, and things continued that way to some extent for a couple of years.

I did go to another psychologist around my early 20s, and although he explained to me the origins of my anger, sadness and loneliness, and I was really satisfied with that, but I didn't get a good solution to my problems from him. All he told me was that I needed to heal, and he gave me a prescription for a homeopathic remedy (that didn't do anything), and a recommendation for a self-help book (that I forgot about)

Thankfully, with the internet we have a huge resource of information that we can use to heal ourselves, so we don't have to always depend on these so called professionals who have no clue what to do.

https://authenticyou93.blogspot.com/
Blackice1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Thirty shades