View Single Post
Albie

Member Since Jul 2017
9 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2019 at 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidso View Post
Interesting thread because I never considered the difference in having large or small breasts.

My issue about bras has always been sexuality at work: as a woman you either have to feel super-confident enough to brandish your sexuality or to keep it off the agenda. The comment about underwired jock straps made me giggle. I go bra-less often but didn't like my nipples showing at work or in other situations where I feel sexually vulnerable.

It is a sexuality issue for me. Leading on from that, I wonder how relaxed you women feel about sun-bathing topless. It's normal in several places that I've lived, and makes me feel good to see other women doing this. The whole thing about "covering up our bits"...
Interesting postings, 16 months ago I had male breast Augmentation procedure done. My PS suggested that I go bigger than I had originally thought to get the "look" I wanted. So I agreed and ended up with rather noticeable boobs. anyway I now wear bras for the most part I don't mind wearing them now actually I would not think about going out without wearing one, I would feel somewhat vulnerable Too
Albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady