View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2019 at 05:24 AM

I agree that this attack is completely inappropriate. He shouldn't lash out at someone who is trying to help. But people do lash out when they are feeling low, and usually they lash out at people who care for them. So many examples here on PC both of people feeling entitled to lash out and people who have been lashed out at.

To me it sounds as if you are at breaking point for a number of good reasons. So what can you do to make yourself feel important again? First, accept some hugs or tlc wherever you can find them, or get yourself to a place where you can feel appreciated and calmer.

Life tests us to the limit. We have some (a little?) control over how that impacts us emotionally. Luckily other human beings know what it's like to be at breaking point and can offer feedback about where our situation can be eased just enough to breathe again! That's my experience - I seem to be constantly maxed out with a big house move, but when I am really breaking someone offers a listening ear or such which sets me right.

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Medusax, MickeyCheeky