View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default May 25, 2019 at 09:51 AM

I suffer from anxiety like everyone else but mostly for things that could happen that I try to avoid. But for things that have happened, that I can't do anything about, I have a strong ability to put them behind me. To box them off and forget about them. On occasion they might come out and the may inform my current behavior, like getting upset if someone makes a joke that could be considered mean, but I am very able to deny deny deny.

Anyone else?

I have a friend who just got demoted and she is texting all night saying she can't sleep and is so upset. She couldn't work yesterday because she is so upset. But it is hard for me to really relate. To me.. it would be a great opportunity to do a job I am capable of and show people that I can do jobs after having a boss that was not a good match. Instead she is wallowing in self pity.

So much crap in my life has happened and I never talk about it and just put it in a box and hit the empty trash button. I know it happened but I don't keep it in the front of my mind.

In a way this hurts me as I find that if you aren't constantly talking about it other people assume you have never suffered.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky