View Single Post
tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2019 at 01:27 PM

I have a short block list. I use it for my own mental health if I notice i am starting to get triggered by another person. This is usually because i feel that the person had been intentionally or unintentionally criticizing me or if I feel like they are an argumentative person.

I think most forums nowadays have a way for users to block other, specific, users and still be able to participate in the forum. One thing I don't like on PC is you still see the thread titles of users you have blocked, even though the posts themselves were blocked.
If I'm going to block someone I would prefer not even to see that their threads exist. I wish there were the option to hide threads completely.

I think if a person is getting a lot of people blocking them then they might want to consider what they are doing to contribute to that, so if that is the case for the OP, it is good to be looking at it.

I am also in a 12 step program and understand about making amends, but it is only if it weren't going to harm the other person. Otherwise it is just crossing boundaries again.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote