View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2019 at 01:31 PM

Thank you Mopey for your kind words, you are very kind with me .

my parents' house is near some grassy hills, so the young deers may have gotten lost. but i had seen them even around the old Home so it isnt very strange for us to see them but it happens so rarely on the streets that its a wonder when it happens.

Today went fine. yesterday night i threw down as many (mild) different pills as i could, along with that quarter of pill to get to sleep better and it worked! today i got up at past 3.30pm, and i remained in bed with my cat watching tv and sleeping again until dinner. just complete relax and i hope tonight goes on as today as well. for as much as it will be possible.

because tomorrow, we'll go celebrate bro's bday at lunch and then we'll probably go get to see if i can buy a ceiling fan for my bedroom since they foresee 40°C next week (while these days it has been around 10-20). i hope we'll get to do everything soon and come back home and get to rest again as much as possible. i dont want next week to start .

my physical issues have gotten better, so maybe my friend was right: it was because of insomnia and irritability for te many new changes im going through these days.

i wish everyone a nice sunday!

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky