View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2019 at 02:21 PM

I'm REALLY HAPPY that you're sleeping better, sinking! Please be careful with your meds! It may be VERY DANGEROUS to play with them without your Pdoc and your Therapist knowing it! I hope you'll be able to find the right meds combination together with your doctors! KEEP TRYING YOUR BEST LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY DOING, SINKING! WE ALL CARE ABOUT AND YOU ARE NOT BORING! I appreciate you keeping us updated as much as you possibly CAN! It is very reassuring and mos timportantly I feel like it's REALLY HELPFUL FOR YOU! Please don't be afraid to ask for ANY advice or help, ok? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE Let us know if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT, SINKING! Just LET US KNOW and MENTION and we'll TRY TO DO YOUR BEST to HELP YOU OUT IN ANY WAY WE CAN! If you just want to VENT, that's ok as well! Whathever you feel like doing! Of course you can always PM me if you need it! I'm sure Mopey will be glad to help as well, although I don't want to speak on his behalf of course! DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR ADVICE OR FOR HELP! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how things are going for you, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! Sending many KIND, SAFE, SWEET, WARM and WONDERFUL hugs to you, sinking, JUST LIKE YOU ARE!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mopey, sinking

Thanks for this!
Mopey, sinking