View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default May 25, 2019 at 03:19 PM

I mentioned in another thread that I never hold grudges and am very forgiving - not just to others, but also myself. I think I'm extremely humorous, though I don't show that much here. You'd have to meet me face to face to see that. I use humor to cheer myself up. When something persistently bugs me, I try to get over it with humor.

I'm generally very open-minded. I dislike fighting, so avoid it.

I'm curious about things and love to do research. I love to learn.

I'm a very good dancer, home cook, flower arranger, flirt, wife, and birdy mama.

I'm fast and generally efficient at doing things. When I get passionate about something, I usually succeed at it. I never totally give up hope. I always remember that things always get better, even when things are really rough. I find beauty in many many things and people. I believe that even the worst situations can yield some good. I believe that everyone has good in them, no matter how many things they've done bad.

I'm assertive and generally have a healthy self-esteem.

I used to be quite fearless. I'm still fearless about many things, but a little less so. Same situation when it comes to adventurousness.

I do have my fair share of weaknesses. I'm honest and always tell the truth, unless the truth is an option that yields little good.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
yellow_fleurs

Thanks for this!
yellow_fleurs