View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 25, 2019 at 06:31 PM

Thank you very much for sharing InnerZone! "LadyTalk"...I know exactly what you mean. Nothing against folks who enjoy such chats, but as I think RomanticRose also said, some of us have nothing to add to such chats. Weddings bore me as do the minutiae of pregnancy and childbirth. Now if someone wants to have a chat about the psychology of such life changes or societal pressures, I can certainly weigh in....but other than that I just don't have much to say. And I assume that is the same for many women who meet me. Unmarried, no desire to marry. No baby and no desire to have a baby. They aren't sure how to relate to me and that is okay!

I am sorry for your loss InnerZone. Your best friend sounded like a wonderful person. Universal speed to him! I had a great gay friend at one time but he moved to a new place far away for work and also got involved in a whirlwind romance and we lost touch. He was very sharp and funny and conversation with him was always stimulating. I miss him and continue to wish him well.

Thanks for adding your spark to the thread. At one point on the thread, I was starting to feel some bias that women with male friends are supposedly deficient in some way. Not from Ennie though I've run into that thinking before in the offline world. It's sad and very narrow-minded. But each to their own. Male pals, female pals, both, none....peace to all!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Innerzone

Thanks for this!
Innerzone