View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2019 at 06:13 AM

I'm so sorry you've been through ALL OF THIS, MaroonAbalone! I'd suggest to just tell yourself the same words that you'd teel those children who are struggling like you did, by saying that it is NOT their fault that they're going trhough and that things WILL get bettere BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! It is hard when our parents are the one who are giving us the most trouble! However we have to keep fighting and hoping for a better future! Please don't be so hard on yourself! You ARE making accomplishments and that's what matters! Don't pay too much attention to what other people think or MAY THINK! You ARE fighting and I think you're MUCH, MUCH STRONGER than many other other or more than you yourself believe! It is not easy to get through life entirely by ourselves, and yet you're doing EXACTLY THAT, fighting and standing up entirely BY YOURSELF! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF! Please be kind to yourself, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU HERE! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! Take GREAT car eof yourself, ok? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU! THAT'S A PROMISE! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Keep us updated on your situation AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN if you CAN and WANT TO! Let us know how things are going for you! Sending many hugs to you, MaroonAbalone!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MaroonAbalone