View Single Post
speckofdust
Grand Member

Member Since May 2016
296 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2019 at 08:48 AM

How did I not know about bra extenders?? I'm getting some post haste!

[My apologies in advance if this is TMI!]

Boobies are the #2 thing I dislike about being female. I used to be have bodacious tatas at size DD, but I had a reduction many years ago in attempt to take some strain off my back (medical necessity). But....but....the real reason I wanted a reduction was to make the girls smaller. I told the doctor that I wanted to be as small as possible when I woke up from surgery. She told me in advance that the smallest she could make them was a B/C - due to logistical limitations with my body, and for surgical reasons (there are limits to how much stuff they can and should remove and re-direct).

Size wise, they're much more tolerable than they were. However, I'm quite a bit older now, and sagging (gravity) is the main issue. I can't afford a surgical lift, so it's up to the double barreled slingshots.

Pro tip, if sweating under the twins is a problem, use a gentle antiperspirant. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I was afraid to try this for a long time, but it does work for me!! Corn starch powder can be used in place of or in addition to it.

On a humorous note, whenever I think about fun bags and rackpacks, this song becomes the ear worm for the day (may not be suitable for all audiences - it is the Divine Miss M, after all - and consider the subject matter of this thread):

YouTube

Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try. - Dennis DeYoung

"It is possible to turn poison into medicine." ~ Tina Turner

Remember we're all in this alone. ~ Lily Tomlin
speckofdust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Albie, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady