View Single Post
Albie

Member Since Jul 2017
9 hugs
given
Default May 26, 2019 at 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspiringAuthor View Post
I am always braless at home; I used to go braless when grocery shopping. Men from less uptight cultures (as opposed to their white American counterparts) do sometimes stop me and shower me with unrefined, sincere, and pleasant compliments (the unrefined and simple side to this is what makes it pleasant, and the fact that I am past my mid-40s makes it hilarious), but now my work is so close to my home that I usually put on a bra even when I go grocery shopping because I do not want to accidentally be seen braless by my coworkers, manager, or reports (and I have reports who are younger than my son). I do love how my nipples show through blouses when I go braless, but I value my professional image > and do not risk damaging it.

Topless:

Regrettably I spent my young years away from European topless beaches, but I think I would have still put on a swimsuit because I would have been worried about the sun reaching the thin and sensitive nipple and areola tissues. It is known that lips are especially vulnerable to skin cancer because the skin on the lips is thin. I always make sure to put on SPF lip balm in addition to the facial sunscreen. So, lovely as this may sound, I would say that topless bathing does not appeal to me.
Interesting point you bring up about going braless at home but not going out. now that I have boobs via male breast augmentation I am the same way to a point. Mine are very firm so I could definitely get away without wearing one except say for running or going up / down stairs, the only time they really move but after I had the surgery I was in a surgical for like 6 weeks and had to wear a bra afterwards for another few weeks so now it is just more comfy for me to wear one especially going out. I don't mind wearing one but Ive only been doing so since my surgery 16mos ago
Albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor