View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile May 26, 2019 at 06:42 PM

Hello Twist3d: I see this was your first post here on PC. I'm sorry you are only now receiving your first reply. The Antisocial Personality Disorder forum is not one of PC's more active forums, as you can probably imagine. Anyway... a belated welcome to Psych Central to you.

I think I know something about what you were talking about here in your post. For some reason, which I myself don't fully understand, I've always been a pretty meek person & sometimes described as shy... or perhaps "quiet" would be more appropos. I was also the target of bullies many years ago. However I am 70 years old now & live a mostly reclusive lifestyle. It's too late for me to change my stripes at this late date. As I once heard a character say in a TV program I watched... when you get to be as old as I am you come to realize you can only be the person you've always been. At least that's the way it appears to me looking at it from my vantage point now.

Anyway... I don't know as I would want to wish you good luck in becoming an antisocial predator. But I can certainly sympathize with your desire to be bold. There have been times I have wished that for myself too. I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote